Today I prayed again as I walked Skylar. I asked God to help me today, and I thanked him for the small successes I felt yesterday. As we walked along I ended up talking to a lady sitting outside of Gecko drinking coffee. She owns the Dry Cleaners next door. We got to talking, and as it turned out she is a Christian trying to be a voice for God. Her prayer is that there will be a church service at Austin Ranch, a place where people can find God with their flip flops on, without the possible intimidation some churches may unknowingly create. I was so excited to hear her vision, and I thought about how we could forge a relationship for the good of Christ.
Today I sent a lot of emails about Mary Kay through Facebook. I received two possible bookings at the end of the day. It was a somewhat discouraging day, but looking back I shouldn't feel that way. I need to think again on the small successes, and try to keep making them so that over time I look back and realize I have reached some of my larger goals.
My first goal is to get 5 parties booked by the 5th, so I have two more days. My other goal is to sell $1800 wholesale by September 15th so I can win a cool prize in the Star Consultant Program. I have already bought some product, but I have a ways to go.
Keep my in your prayers.
Way to go! Just keep on doing what you are doing and keep that positive attitude! It goes a long way!
ReplyDelete