Monday, February 13, 2012

My sweet Skylar is missing.  He was staying with my boyfriend in Flower Mount in the Cedar Creek subdivision.  Skylar had been sick with diarrhea the week before and I had taken his collar off to bathe him.  I forgot to put it back on.  He was sick at Chris' house too, so he was spending a nice day outside in the backyard.  Because of the nice weather we'd been having, there were some weeds in the front yard that needed to be treated.  The lawn crew opened the gate to the backyard, even though they weren't supposed to go back there.  They didn't shut the gate well, and Skylar got out.

I hired a Search and Rescue dog, Bosko, to track Skylar.  He tracked him to Lake Louisville and then to a neighborhood along the lake.  He lost the scent in the middle of the street so we think he was picked up in a car.  I am so hurt and sad.  I cry all the time and I have been looking for him ceaselessly for a week tomorrow. This dog is my only child, my best friend, my baby.  Dear God, please bring him back to me.  I love him so much.  Everyday I look for him, I think I hear him.  I just want my baby back for Valentine's Day.  That's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment