Monday, June 29, 2009

Staying Here and Other News

Well, after looking at quite a number of houses I found one that I thought I would put a bid on. I guess I had cold feet about it though because I found I just couldn't go through with it. So, it looks like I will be staying in my apartment forever!

I have been enjoying summer break, except for the house hunting expeditions. This weekend I went to the lake and had fun with friends. I have met some neat girls who are a lot of fun to hang out with.

I have also begun to get back into my gym routine. I have been doing cardio on the treadmill and strength training on Free Motion machines. I have changed my diet slightly, cutting out pasta, potatoes and rice for the time being preferring only to eat meat, veggies, and fruit. I haven't eliminated all carbs or anything too crazy, just changed the way I eat certain foods.

Well, that's all I can say for now. Hopefully next time I have more good news regarding working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment