Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mary Kay
I just became a Mary Kay consultant this week! Recently, I hosted a Mary Kay party for my cousin, Terri, who had become a consultant in October. Together we went to a Mary Kay Rally this week and it was very inspirational. I decided to follow the advice from a special friend of mine, Travis, as well as one of the lead speakers at the event. Don't allow fear to be the driving force in your life, allow God to be good to you, and let Him be in control.
I hope my business does really well. Of course I have practical concerns, but right now I am excited and very pumped. I know that with my family and friends' help I will be able to achieve a good start to this business.
Check out my website! There is a really cool virtual make-over and a fun "kiss personality test".

No comments:

Post a Comment