I am so glad that it's 2013! I want this year to be the best! In review of my Facebook posts, I ran across this. "Something I learned from a Siberian: It's easier to pull the load after you reach the top of the hill." I think I've done a lot of climbing to get to a place where the load may be easier, and the view more beautiful. I firmly believe that in order to really appreciate the view from the top, you have to have come up from the valleys. The difficult path on the way to the top allows you to appreciate the peaceful stillness at the mountain's peak. As you stop to rest and look down the slope of the mountain, you see places that may have been traversed more easily, rivers that you forded perfectly, tricky spots that caused you great delay and even places that you really enjoyed along the way. All of those pieces of the puzzle, they must fit together, and somehow they are more picturesque when you have taken more than a few steps away from them. You begin to see the beauty of the individual moments as they are now woven together in the tapestry of your life. It's not a single thread, but a multitude of them that make the design grow before your eyes.
So after you've reached the top of the mountain, what then? Do you begin to plant down roots and stay awhile? Do you travel on down the other side of the mountain to see what's around the bend? I am not sure what direction my life is going, but I believe it's a journey that I am still on, one that will continue to take me to new plateaus and increasing "scenic views." The year 2013 will bring new challenges and refreshing moments of happiness. I will make it happen with my new little buddy, my sweet Sebastian, who has grown to be my new companion on my journey. He is a reliable soul, young and energetic. Together, we will forge ahead.
nice jen!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan