Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Working Out

I have been trying to work out again like I used to. I decided that if I am going to pay for a gym membership, I need to use it! Or, I could save my money and work out at the gym at my apartment. I have been running about three days a week either outside with Skylar or at the little apartment gym. My runs have been about thirty minutes, but I am only going a little over two miles each time. I would like to increase my speed, and start attending some aerobics and yoga classes. Ask me about my workout progress so I can stay motivated!

1 comment:

  1. At 1:45 PM on a TUESDAY!?! You were BLOGGING!!! What's with that. You must have had an ice day. LUCKY!! Hopefully we will get ice day tomorrow.

    Anyway. The point of this comment is to say:
    "You can do it! You are awesome!"

    ReplyDelete